joi, 5 noiembrie 2009

Forgive me

Now I’m lying in my bed

Reaching trough ure head

Ure thoughs seem to be fed

By ure own hate…


Cuz the more u try to forget

The more u loose yourself

In our own memory

Then u feel so empty.


Did I.. not tell u that I won’t

Give up that easy cuz I don’t

Wanna see u hurt anymore,

I love u so much and more...


I’m sorry , just blame it on me

But, baby, don’t push me away

All I ask is that u could see

That I am with u all the way.


Don’ t walk away

Just stay

Another day

Come on, stay

Let’s just pray

For a better way,


Cuz I won’t ever make u cry

With u I’ll learn how to fly

Won’t give up, I’ll touch the sky

Forgive me is all u need to try

Let’s not say the last goodbye.


Un comentariu:

  1. superba, absolut superba, de fapt toate imi plac, dar asta in mod special:P

    RăspundețiȘtergere